Definitely easy, tasty and fast to prepare.
- 1 Thumb of finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- a dash of ketchup (or tomato sauce+sugar)
- chili paste
- Prawns (shelled and de-veined)
Shallow fry them the ginger, garlic and onion in vegetable oil, add some ketchup and chili paste, mix well and add the prawns, mix the cook with a lid for 5 minutes, check that the prawns are cooked, but still crunchy.
How's that for a tasty recipe! enjoy with a bowl of steamed, boiled rice or even better, coconut rice will be great with it!, and a pot of jasmine tea to drink with it
I cook king prawns simply with butter and garlic sometimes, another successful and quick dish:
Source: Recipe and first photo courtesy of Marjolaine